Terms and Conditions1. As a part of your stay, you may purchase a Vacation Rental Damage Protection plan designed to
cover unintentional damages to the rental unit interior that occur during your stay provided they are
disclosed to management prior to check-out. If purchased, the policy will pay a maximum benefit of
$3000. Any damages that exceed $3000 or are not covered under the plan will be
charged to the credit card on file. If, during your stay at one of our rental properties, an insured
person causes any damage to real or personal property of the unit as a result of inadvertent acts or
omissions, the Insurer will reimburse the Insured for the cost of repair or replacement of such
property up to a maximum benefit of $3000. Certain terms and conditions apply. Full details
of the Vacation Rental Damage coverage are contained in the Description of Coverage or Insurance
Policy www.vacationrentalinsurance.com/g20vrd. The Vacation Rental Damage can be purchased up to,
and including at, check-in. By submitting payment for this plan, you authorize and request CSA
Travel Protection and Insurance Services to pay directly TMC Vacation Rentals any amount payable
under the terms and conditions of the Vacation Rental Damage. Please contact TMC Vacation Rental
directly if you do not wish to participate in this assignment.
2. No one under the age of 21 is permitted to rent the cabin.
3. Check-in time is 3:00 PM. Check-out time is 11:00 AM.
4. All reservations are subject to a strict cancelation policy. No money is refunded. However you can use any money paid on a future rental for up to one year. You may purchase travel insurance for an additional fee. In most cases, insurance will cover unexpected trip cancellations.
5. Smoking of any kind is not allowed inside any TMC Vacation Rental Property. Evidence of smoking inside will result in loss of security deposit.
6. You agree to indemnify the owner for any damage to the property that occurs during your stay. We reserve the right to inspect the property during your stay. You agree to refrain from any activity which interferes with the neighbor’s peace and observe quiet hours from 10PM-7AM.
7. We are not liable for failures of any equipment, systems, or appliances, as major repair problems cannot be foreseen. Tenant acknowledges that unless TMC Vacation Rentals is notified on day of check-in of any damage or cleaning concerns, then thereafter, all damages or concerns to the property during the occupancy will be Tenants responsibility and must be reported to TMC Vacation Rentals prior to departure.
8. If the Tenant or any member of his party violates any of the terms of this agreement, TMC Vacation Rentals may terminate this lease with no refund and enter the premises to remove the tenant, his party and their belongings.
9. The Tenant agrees to release and indemnify the owner of the property, TMC Vacation Rentals and its Agents from all liability, should anyone be injured upon the premises during the lease.
10. The maximum number of people that can occupy a cabin is stated in the listing, (unless other arrangements were made). Occupy means overnight sleepers and daytime visitors. Cabins are not to be used as a meeting place for parties or reunions, unless prior authorization has been given. $50 per person/night is charged for unauthorized guests. Violation of this agreement will be the cause for immediate eviction.
11. Please follow pet guidelines for the cabin. Some cabins accept pets. Others do not. You will be charged if you have an unauthorized pet.
12. Most cabins require a minimum two night stay.
13. Holiday weekends require a minimum three night stay.
By completing a rental, RENTER CERTIFIES that he/she is a responsible adult over age 21 and will be one of the occupants.
This document serves as the rental agreement under the laws of WA, between Renter and the owners of rented property, TMC Vacation Rentals and its agents.
I have read, understand, and agree to the rental terms & regulations as stated above. During this rental, I am solely responsible for all damages.